Denas Vertebra 2 instruction25.07.2020 2023-04-17 22:52
Denas Vertebra 2 instruction
How to use Denas Vertebra 2
Denas Vertebra 2 is used to treat chronic and heavy back pains, to correct all existing disorders of internal organs. This physiotherapeutic device is also useful to rehabilitate the body after surgical operations.
Denas Vertebra 2 works following the principle of alternative switching of electrodes. This electrostimulation method is called “broaden wave”.
Denas Vertebra 2 is effective to treat different back diseases – bone and muscle problems. The device proposes five various programs with different durations and frequencies.
Denas Vertebra 2 English manual
To know which program you need, read carefully the instructions, and/or consult your doctor or our specialist to understand better how to use Denas Vertebra 2.
- Program A: useful to impact neurotic diseases, sleep disorders, other mental diseases, to increase the resistance of the body
- Program B: treats the back pain, neck pain, the pain of internal organs. This mode is also often used for the post-surgical rehabilitation
- Program C: treatment of muscle pain and chronic disorders of internal organs
- Program D: special type of treatment of backache
- Program E: could be combined with Program B and/or C to treat different chronic pain and diseases
The number of needed procedures could be different. You should consult your doctor/our specialists to know exactly how many procedures you need. Usually, it is necessary to do 6 to 10 procedures for some diseases, 8 to 12 for others, and more than 15 for acute pain or chronic disorders.
How to use Denas Vertebra 2 correctly:
- as the main device while the therapy
- as a complementary tool to increase the effectiveness of other medical methods
- occasional treatment for acute pains or traumas
Before using Denas Vertebra 2, read the instructions and consult the specialist, especially if you want to know how to combine Denas Vertebra 2 with other methods.